Week 2 Overview of Social Media

In my opinion the social media platforms that are used for personal use are Instagram and Snapchat. Simply for the fact that they mainly have pictures that people post like selfies and pictures of places they are at or stuff they are eating.

The one that works better for business I think are Facebook and Instagram. I myself have a Facebook for business and Instagram for business account for my hair salon Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique. I use it for the fact that a more mature audience like Facebook and Instagram is for younger clients.

I feel like they can both be useful for business and personal use if used correctly. If you can generate excitement or interest to your page, you can get followers that could potentially be clients. They must be clear and direct and to the point to generate business. They are both set up to be used for both and I like how they look organized and professional.

Comments

  1. Hey, I also use Instagram and Facebook for my business. It's a great tool to utilize and be professional about what you have to offer. They have a great way to promote what you do and gain more attraction. This helps get clientele that is into what you're all about. Check it out they have all these other great benefits. They also break down statistics on how many people view your page daily, weekly, and monthly. Good luck and keep up the great work with your business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesus
      Yes I love how they give you every detail on who’s viewing your pages and how and so you know on how to improve on anything. Thank you I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. I really like how you pointed out that Facebook is a more mature audience while Instagram is a younger audience. It really drives the fact that having both for you business is very important. I love to see that you were able to tie your business name into your post. I'm going to go follow you right now! lol #networking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina,
      Yes that’s why I like both Facebook and Instagram I can use them depending on what I feel like seeing. Yes please follow me I love networking it’s better the more cool people you know.

      Delete
  3. Hi Leslie, I enjoyed reading about your business. I think that is so exciting that you are taking advantage of these sites in order to grow your business/ cliental. I definitely agree with your opinions about snapchat as it doesn't seem to have anything that would benefit a business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexa,
      Yes that’s why I don’t really use Snapchat I don’t really have time for it. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts