week 1A: Why this template?

I chose this template because I thought  it stood out to me, because I'm in the beauty industry, I own my own salon and I do makeup . I love the fact that it looks very professional , since I'm visual that catches my attention.

It looks clean with the white and well organized, it reflects my personality nice and neat.

I also like how I can customize the colors, and the layout to make it more appealing to readers. So, by choosing this one will help attract more interest in my page.

Comments

  1. Hi Leslie,

    I love your template! My eyes lit up as soon as I clicked on it. I love make-up and all types of beauty and skin and hair care products and spend a lot of time on websites like Sephora. Too much time, probably! Owning your own salon must be fun- and a lot of work, I'm sure! Do you mind if I ask where you are located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva
      I’m am located in Oceanside at Phenix salon suites I have my own suite. I also love Sephora and everything Beauty! I do love what I do it doesn’t feel like work to me, I feel like I get to do makeover’s all day it’s amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts