Week 16 planning your future strategy

Out of all the social media platforms I really enjoyed learning the more effective ways to target your potential clients on each of the  platforms. I also liked how you can really pinpoint how your doing on google analytics, I like how it breaks everything down for you. That way you can see what posts are effective and which aren’t , that way your using your time more effectively.
I will continue to use Facebook and Instagram because I can reach a larger audience faster. I will continue using my email marketing also because it a big help for specials and staying relevant. Right now I’m using yelp and google also and that’s the biggest source of all my new clients so I will continue to use them because it’s doubled my business already, so it’s working. I will update all my social media marketing daily and try to keep the content interesting to keep on attracting more followers. Eventually since I don’t really enjoy doing this side of business I plan on hiring a social media expert for me so that they can help me build my brand the right way.

Comments

  1. Hi Leslie,
    I think it is wise to continue using email marketing and keeping track of Yelp and Google, especially for your business. It does take a village to maintain a strong social media presence and provide excellent customer service, so I can understand why you need a social media expert. Plus you have to love it to be doing the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice post! I think you have really strong ideas that will help build your business. Yelp is a really good marketing tool as it allows you to communicate with your customers. This is also good as customers feel more appreciated when their opinions are being heard. Plus marketing on Yelp is very cost effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, I am also using Facebook and Instagram, for the exact same reasons. Yelp is another great platform. You aren’t able to control what people write, however you can respond to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts