Week 11 Email marketing

For my business a hair salon I think my customers would like to see monthly specials, informative hair videos, tips and hair care products. It would be a constant reminder for my clients or potential clients to get their hair done or give them ideas if they want to change their hair. It would show the latest trends so that it can be interesting and informative. I would do a weekly post so it wouldn’t be too annoying.
The mailing lists that I’m already on has coupons and tips and holidays. I would do the same because I feel like it works for me. The only thing I don’t like is if they send too many emails I tend to unsubscribe to them because they are annoying and sound desperate.

Comments

  1. I agree that a monthly newsletter would work best. I also love the idea of seeing the latest trends and tips. You could also feature a different stylist each month to give your newsletter a personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that a monthly newsletter would work the best. I like the idea of including tips for how to properly care for your hair as most people probably don't know what products are best for their hair. I personally have long hair and learning how to take care of it properly was a bit of a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding a good median of pleasing and entertaining your customers is important. Monthly would work great in your industry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts