Week 13 Online Advertising

I looked at 5 businesses similar to mine and I thought most of the content they were using for their advertising was ok but it wasn’t that interesting or a modern way to get our attention so I wasn’t impressed with their advertising techniques.
I noticed that the content that caught my attention more was videos and step by step videos that attracted my attention more. The ads that were annoying were the ones that sounded desperate or cheap.
Traditional advertising I thought was effective depending on the audience like commercials and now social media is more effective because you have the majority of people on some sort of social media so it’s seen more than using traditional advertising like newspapers or tv.  So people are on their phones more now so that’s why social media is more effective now.

Comments

Popular Posts