Week 3 Part 2

1.My business is Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique
Website: www.Glamourlounge.biz
Social Media: Facebook @ Lesliemontanohair  Instagram @Glamourloungehairboutique pinterest @glamourloungehairboutique
I use both Facebook and Instagram more I don’t use my Pinterest that often.

2.belle avenue salon Www. Belle avenue life.com Facebook belleavenuelife and I instagram. The last date they posted was one day ago on instagram so they use it often but on Facebook it was in June so they use it less.

3.Adora salon Www.adorasalon.com on Facebook it’s Adorasalon. They have a Facebook but it doesn’t connect to it that well. And they don’t have instagram. So I couldn’t see them.

4.impres salon they don’t have a website they just connect to VagaroPro to make an appointment. They were also on yelp. They do also have a Facebook may was the last time they posted something.

5.lotus den hair studio, www. lotusdenhairstudio.com . They have Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. On instagram they posted 10 hours ago and Facebook it was the same.


Looking at all the businesses I found that the good businesses that I liked used all of they’re social media’s often and the websites were well done and very appealing so it helps me to realize what I need to work on according to what I liked about their sites.

Comments

Popular Posts