Week 4 post 1

I chose the Apple website and the Toyota site.

For the 3 potential problems would be the too large of  images could be distracting for the user, and it looks a little overwhelming to use and its hard to navigate if you are trouble shooting.

The things that could be improved would be for Apple break the images into smaller groups so its more easier access. So it wont be overwhelming and easier for all ages of customers to use. I liked the Toyota website I thought it was visually pleasing and easy to use. I would enjoy using that website.

For additional 2 websites i chose headhunter hairstyling and Nps,Gov. I thought that i liked the Nps.Gov website better than the headhunter website because I liked how the Nps one was very detailed and easy to use, informative and the images were aesthetically pleasing, and the branding was nice and professional. The Headhunter one was very plain and didn't wow me or catch my attention to want to use it, so I would feel like the website wont attract enough potential clients and the Nps I would use if I needed  it.


Comments

Popular Posts