week 6 b Alternate assignment

5 businesses I chose on Facebook were Willow moon salon, hair by Aracely, good vibes salon, Lisa loves balayage and jack martin hair.

Most of these salon businesses had good content but my favorites were Lisa loves balayage and jack martin hair they both have thousands of followers. I think it’s because of their videos and step by step  tips of how to achieve their results. So, they were very entertaining. The others I thought lacked inventiveness and originality so they didn’t have a lot of followers. So by being more creative they could achieve this goal. For my own business I would like to follow the example of the successful pages that are interactive and exciting and they are always consistent so I need to follow this example for my page.

Comments

Popular Posts