Week 7 engaging your customers facebook strategy

The 7 businesses I chose were
-Westfield Carlsbad mall
-lululemon
-San Diego magazine
-sephora
-ten perfect nails
-Oceanside chamber of commerce
-the osider magazine

I chose these businesses because they are closely related to my salon business. The osider magazine and San Diego magazine have people with higher incomes that use these sources for local businesses like   salons and for beauty trends. They also promote all local businesses  so that can potentially help my business. I can also stay current with all the city of Oceanside’s events. My target market shops at stores like  lululemon and Sephora. I can partner up with the 10 perfect nail salon that’s located close to my shop. The Carlsbad mall has events and businesses where my clients shop.


Comments

Popular Posts