Week 8 Get Visual part 1

For my business I have a  Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest but I don’t have a U tube account yet but, I notice that most salons are using it to gain a customer following. For my salon these are the  most effective for my full service salon business .

Facebook: I have 388 followers. I post about 3 to 5 times a week. It Helps me to relate more with my clients and potential clients. By showing interactive posts that can engage my customers and keep my name in their minds “ staying relevant”. You can post polls they can take to get feedback , and sharing client testimonials so they can see what my salon has to offer.

Instagram: I have 580 followers and I post about once or twice a week.I like that I can share before and after photos and videos of the whole hair service process. It’s a faster more visual platform for those who just like to see photos and videos Unlike Facebook where you have to read people’s stories. I mainly use the hashtags #glamourloungehairboutique#oceanside# oceansidestylist# hairdo#instahair#glam#makover

Utube: I don’t have a channel yet because I feel that it  Is very time consuming but I know it’s Useful for people who want more interactive videos that I can post to show step by step instructions on how I do what I do or do tutorials to gain followers who can be potential clients.

Pinterest: I have 112 followers  but Im really not sure how to use this very effectively but I like going on Pinterest myself to get hair ideas so I need to get more fast miliar with how to use to gain more clientele.


Comments

Popular Posts