Week 9 Twitter-Sharing your thoughts Alternate assignment

i started my Twitter account like 5 or 6 years ago but I only used it for personal use so, I switched it to my business account @ glamourloungehair. So really I’m barely starting to use it for my business since I wasn’t sure how to use it.

For the most part the twitter accounts that I follow mainly retweet their Instagram pictures they post but the ones I really enjoyed show pictures and videos that are interesting and informative. It’s showing me what I need to start doing on my page so I can start getting more followers that are interested in my business.

4 Twitter accounts I chose like mine are @jenatkinhair, @ kimkimblehair, @hairbyadir and @daniellepriano
 I enjoy these because they can give me ideas for my account they are celebrity stylist that have lots of followers so I’m going to take notes.

Comments

Popular Posts